Vietnam is well-known for its Buddhist pagodas, rivers beaches, and bustling cities.
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and the second largest city, is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences.
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation with low-lying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. Phnom Penh, its capital, is home to the art deco Central Market, glittering Royal Palace and the National Museum's historical and archaeological exhibits. In the country's northwest are the ruins of Angkor Wat, a massive stone temple complex built during the Khmer Empire.
- Accommodations are class quoted (or similar)
- Transportation by air-conditional vehicle
- SIC tour to Mekong Delta, Cu Chi Tunnles
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Local English speaking guides
- Meals are mentioned in the itinerary
- Waters during tour day
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- International Air ticket & Taxes
- Visa on arrival
- Flight Hanoi – Saigon / Saigon – Siem Reap
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
We specialise in customised holidays.
Please brief us about your travel plans.
Accommadation, Breakfast, Sightseeing & Transfers
We specialise in customised holidays. Call or mail us with your travel plans.