Meghalaya is one of those places that offers stunning scenery at every turn. A land of surreal charm – that of the local people, of its mysterious natural caves, glorious waterfalls, unique living root bridges, crystal clear rivers, bright blue natural pools and so much more. Experience the cultural and natural beauty of this Abode of the Clouds.
9 days small group tour from 18 to 26 September from Guwahati.
• A visit to Umphrew village to interact with the women who work with ahimsa silk
• Visit the beautiful crystal clear waters of the Umgot river
• A visit to Mawlynnog, considered to be the cleanest village in Asia.
• Trek to the famed double root bridge near Nongriat
• Visit Mawkma village to explore its pristine waterbodies
• Explore the Mawphlang secret grove
• Spend 2 nights at the lovely Ri Kynjai at Umiam lake.
• Accommodation in the hotels mentioned in this itinerary for 8 nights
• Airport transfers on arrival in Guwahati
• Transportation using a 12-seater Tempo Traveller to and from Guwahati
• All meals from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 9
• English speaking guide
• Services of a tour escort
• Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
• All entrance fees for places mentioned in the itinerary
• Care bag with equipment kit (waterproof poncho, head torches and trekking sticks), medical kit and drinking water for the transfers. In case equipment is not returned at the end of tour it will be charged at cost.
• Airfare to Guwahati & back
• Tips to the driver / guide
• Any alcoholic / non alcoholic drinks
• Personal expenses
• Camera fee, porter, laundry
• Evening tea, coffee, snacks, any beverages
• Expenses arising from unexpected circumstances beyond our control.
• Medical or Travel Insurance
• 5% GST
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
We specialise in customised holidays.
Please brief us about your travel plans.