• MEET AND GREET: upon arrival in South Africa by our representative (Johannesburg and Cape Town only).
• 24-HOUR ASSISTANCE HELPLINE. All clients are provided with a 24-hour contact telephone number for assistance.
• ACCOMMODATION at the hotels, game lodges or rest camps specified in the itinerary, on the basis of two persons sharing a twin-bedded / double bedded room with en suite bathroom, or shower and toilet. The attached quotation is based on the use of selected 4 star hotels.
• MEALS as indicated in the itinerary for each day, either table d’hôte or buffet.
• TRANSPORTATION in a 4-seater with a qualified driver, for all journeys specified in the itinerary. All drivers are equipped with cellular/ hand phones to ensure 24-hour contact and the best logistical support available. Game Drives at Game Reserves and National Parks, open four-wheel drive vehicles will be used for transfers and game viewing.
• ENGLISH SPEAKING TOURIST GUIDE, who will accompany the passengers on all local sightseeing excursions as specified.
• ENTRANCE FEES where applicable, for all sightseeing excursions as specified.
• VALUE ADDED TAX at 15%, where applicable.
• TOURISM DEVELOPMENT LEVY as applicable.
• Airfares and airport taxes.
• Items of a personal nature, such as laundry, porterage, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, etc.
• Bottled/Mineral Water during any meal. Tap water in South Africa is considered safe to drink.
• Gratuities to tour guides, game rangers, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
• Local tourist guide where not specified above.
• Any Golfing related fees.
• Visa costs (please check requirements, for the countries being visited, prior to travel).
• Any other services not specified above.