Varanasi, one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world and the abode of Lord Shiva, is the spiritual beating heart of India, set on the banks of the Ganges. For centuries Varanasi has been attracting intrepid travellers keen to understand the traditions and faith of this complex culture. Drift by the ghats where the saffron robed Brahmin priests, men and women are all immersed in the rituals of this sacred city. Wander the lively narrow lanes and visit the many colourful stalls peddling local arts and crafts, spices and world famous silks.
A special treat: Experience a unique (Covid-safe) Holi Celebration in a Benarasi village!
We specialise in customised holidays.
Please brief us about your travel plans.
• Enjoy a special Holi celebration in Varanasi
• Enjoy Sunrise & Sunset cruise on the Ganges
• Experience the magic of a Ganga Aarti
• Participate in a clay workshop by BHU students
• Enjoy a local food trail of the city
• Experience an immersive textile tour of Benaras