The Zambezi Queen Collection focuses on a unique cruising & lodging experience. The Zambezi Queen is a luxury floating hotel, Chobe Princesses is a river safari experience & Ichingo Chobe River Lodge is Impalila island’s tented camp.
Zambezi Queen is a luxury floating hotel with constant views of the wildlife enjoying the Chobe River. traverses from Botswana, across the Chobe River, to the Namibian side of the Chobe River. As you unwind on the lavish decks, there are incredible opportunities to see exciting game.
Chobe Princesses give you a chance to spot incredible wildlife scenes as you drift down the Chobe River. With only a small number of guests per boat staying in one of the three Chobe Princesses it feels like being on your very own houseboat. If booked exclusively, it also gives you a feeling of a very own private villa on the water.
Ichingo Chobe River Lodge offers the ideal location to experience all that the Chobe has to offer with the added benefit of being on the Namibian side of the river. Quieter, more secluded and personalised the lodge is ideal for families, couples or groups. The lounge, bar and open air-dining room set above the flowing waters of the Chobe River provide the ultimate African experience.
The Zambezi Queen boat cruises on Chobe River (Botswana, South Africa) departing from Kasane. You’ll first arrive at the Zambezi Queen via a short tender boat ride from the Kasane Immigration Office.
Chobe Princesses: From Kasane Immigration Office (KIO) be transferred by a tender boat to the Namibian Immigration Office before starting your journey on the river.
Ichingo Chobe river lodge: It is located on Impalila Island on the Namibian side of the Chobe River. It lies at the confluence of the Chobe and Zambezi Rivers
- The ultimate water-based game viewing & birding experience
- The River Cruise experience is like that of an intimate luxury floating hotel
- A world class culinary experience
- A diverse range of activities like photography tours, fishing, village visits
- A true African luxury adventure
- The ultimate water-based game viewing experience
- World class fishing safaris
- Encounter some of the planet’s most diverse birdlife
- A photographer’s paradise in a truly unique setting
- Visit to a local Namibian village
- Discover one of Africa’s most ancient Baobab trees which are 2000 years old