Located in the fashionable, bohemian and vibrant Cihangir neighbourhood of Istanbul, the Witt Istanbul has been designed by award winning local designers Autoban. While Istanbul’s rich history is evident in the use of the materials, such as the Marmara marble of classic Ottoman architecture, the Witt Istanbul is a very stylish, retro chic contemporary hotel with a distinctly monochromatic design. It has 18 loft like suites (plus one penthouse), each with a private balcony offering unobstructed views of Istanbul’s skyline. The hotel serves a home cooked breakfast in the lobby and offers guests the option of breakfast in the room at no extra cost. Guests can order from or visit the multitude of restaurants just around the corner from the hotel. The hotel has a Permaculture Garden on the roof, at the corner of which is a cozy sitting area, with nice smelling plants, edible herbs, and flowers where guests can have a drink and and enjoy the stunning views of Bosphorus, Topkapi Palace and Galata Tower.
- The Witt Istanbul is located in Cihangir, a trendy Istanbul neighbourhood.
- It is 5-10 minutes away from most of Istanbul’s attractions and 25 kms or 25 minutes from Istanbul Ataturk airport.
- Its almost perfect location in a trendy, central are of Istanbul
- A perfect venue for long terms stays where space meets luxury
- Stunning views from the rooftop garden and from the terrace of several rooms
- Stylish, contemporary hotel with a beautiful aesthetic design
- Explore the sights and sounds of Istanbul
- Experience the restaurants, bars and galleries around the hotel
- Relax and have a drink at the cafes and bars of Cihangir