Water Gardens Sigiriya has a stunning location where luxury meets nature, surrounded by lakes & water streams. In addition, it has the Sigiriya rock and a beautiful lush green countryside as its backdrop. The hotel boasts a modern day water harvesting design inspired by Sigiriya’s 2000 year old water gardens.
All the stand-alone villas are like detached chalets, they are spacious and air-conditioned, some with private pools. The hotel offers a spa and wellness centre and a fitness centre. The outdoor infinity pool offers Sigiriya views. The hotel has an indoor restaurant with traditional dark wood décor and a handcrafted chandelier offers exciting fusion fare. They also have al-fresco dining with views of the pool, the countryside and Sigiriya Fort. In addition, they have a Bar – the Twin Level, also with amazing views.
The property is located just 6 km away from the historic Sigiriya Rock. It is also within close range to Dambulla and other ancient cities in the Cultural Triangle such as Anuradhapura & Polonnaruwa.
- Perfect views of Sigiriya rock fortress
- Beautiful stand-alone villas which are as beautiful on the outside as are the interiors
- Beautifully manicured landscaped gardens
- The hotels infinity pool
- Range of outdoor activities like cycling, archery, cooking demonstrations, croquet
- Gourmet cuisine in wonderful settings
- Sigiriya Rock guided tour
- Cycle tour to sigiriya Rock
- Dambulla Guided Tour
- Minneriya Jeep Safari
- Polonnaruwa Guided Tour
- Ritigala Monastry Guided Tour
- Guided Nature Walk Around the Hotel and to the Village
- A range of activities on the property