A magnificently luxurious private mansion, epitome of luxury, the Villa Honegg is a haven with fabulous views onto a breathtaking scenery across Lake Lucerne. The Villa Honegg is a unique 5-star superior establishment in the heart of Switzerland on Mount Bürgenstock. This long-established hotel was built in 1905 and reopened for business in May 2011 following a major refit. For its size, it is unique in Switzerland in terms of what it offers. The historic 5-storyed building houses brilliantly decorated guest rooms, a spa and mountain views that will take your breath away. An outdoor infinity pool and whirlpool has stunning views over the lake and mountains. As a haven of peace and privacy, it enjoys an incomparable setting.
The Villa Honegg is situated 914 meters above sea level in Ennetbürgen, 20 minutes from the city of Lucerne in Switzerland and 90 kms from Zurich airport, approx 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- The location of the property with stunning views over Lake Lucerne & the mountains beyond
- The wonderful heated outdoor infinity pool & whirlpool
- The hotels excellent Spa and the treatments offered
- The cuisine and setting of the fine-dining restaurant
- The range of activities on offer in the hotel
- Relax or swim in the beautiful outdoor heated infinity pool
- Go cycling and explore the surrounding on your complimentary bicycles
- Take an excursion to Mount Titlis
- Spend a day exploring Lucerne
- Summer Activities: Mountain biking, Hiking, Golf
- Winter Activities: Go skiing in any of the nearby ski towns