Poised on a ridge overlooking the verdant Valley of the Kings, Viceroy Bali is a revered retreat for discerning visitors to Bali. It is one of the finest luxury villa resorts and is family owned and operated. It has a sublime setting and offers thatched luxury villas set on the edge of a steep ravine, overlooking the Petanu River gorge in Bali’s mountain foothills. With amazing hillside views, the most tranquil and scenic spa, some of the best food in Bali and immaculate service, this is truly a secluded haven for romantics and adventurers alike.
Viceroy Bali is a five-minute drive from Ubud which is a major arts and culture centre in Bali, there are many interesting local attractions near the resort. The resort is an hour's drive from Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport. Alternatively, guests can opt for a 12-minute helicopter ride to the property's private helipad.
- A private haven of luxury villas in a sublime setting, only a few minutes from Ubud
- Private plunge pools with all villas
- Award winning restaurants and bar
- Lembah spa offers best of therapeutic treatments with soothing views
- Elegant and exotic retreat for honeymooners and adventurers
- A wide range of interesting tours and activities to choose from
- A magical venue for wedding ceremonies and events
- Full moon dinner and dance
- Romantic candlelight dinner under the moonlit sky
- Sunrise & Sunset Yoga sessions against the beautiful green backdrop
- Rice field trekking and Bicycle tours
- Visit Ubud and its surrounds: the Agung Rai Museum of Art and the Museum Puri Lukisan.
- Enjoy water sports: Snorkelling, Scuba Diving, Wind Surfing and Rafting
- Visit the Elephant Safari Park
- Swim in the infinity pool overlooking the spectacular valley
- A range of scenic helicopter tours are available
- Take Balinese Dance or Cooking lessons from professionals
- Enjoy touring a Coffee plantation combined with a trip to Kintamani and Mt. Batur volcano.