Located adjacent to the majestic Sea of Cortes and just minutes from downtown Cabo, the Viceroy Los Cabos is a refined architectural marvel designed by Miguel Angel Aragonés. It’s nature meets modernity, inside and out. Guests can choose from a wide range of culinary, adventurous and relaxing experiences that Viceroy Los Cabos has to offer. The opulent 11,000-sq.-ft.Spa at Viceroy has a range of services to soothe mind, body and soul while one can get the heart pumping at the high tech fitness centre. The infinity-edge beach pool has expansive ocean views. The 192 guestrooms are connected by elevated walkways under which water flows directly from the Sea of Cortés.
The Spanish bird’s-nest-shaped restaurant is an innovative indoor-outdoor space and Nube, the rooftop bar, is the perfect place for a sundowner. The resort offers endless opportunities for outdoor adventure on land and sea including surfing lessons from a local pro, a private fishing experience with one of the resort’s chefs, scuba with underwater photography, tequila-making classes and more. Recognised as one of the best top 20 resorts in Western part of Mexico, this resort ensures an unforgettable holiday experience to remember.
Set in the heart of San Jose Del Cabo on the Coast of Baja California by the Sea of Cortes, the Viceroy Los Cabos resort is located 45 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport.
- Striking, futuristic architecture inspired by the surrounding scenic sea views.
- Eco-friendly initiatives created to save resources, energy and time.
- The opulent 11000 square foot Spa
- The Nest, a Spanish restaurant with unique indoor and outdoor space
- The fabulous range of unique water and land activities
- A Broadway-style theatre
- A world class fitness center designed by fitness guru Harley Pasternak
- Experience the luxurious Spa equipped with thermal rooms and signature vitality pools.
- Scuba Diving experience at Cabo Pulmo National Park recognised for its exotic marine wildlife.
- Enjoy a friendly Dolphin Swim and Ride with Cabos adventure package.
- Take yourself aboard on a luxury sailboat or catamaran and see the vibrant sky changing its shades as the sun sets.
- Explore a range of activities like shopping, diving, para sailing along with some hearty meals at the nearby local restaurants at Cabo San Lucas Marina
- Make your way into the sea by Snorkelling and discover hidden treasures.
- Ride along the beach on an Electric Bike
- Choose from the 15 golf courses in the surrounding vicinity to suite your choice of difficulty.
- Go on a fun filled ride with a sporty Polaris UTV vehicle rolling over the sandy beaches.
- Hop on a camel for a discoverable journey on the sandy Baja desert guided by local experts.
- Visit the places of historical importance like Museum of Natural History, San Jose Del Cabo Church, El Arco, Playa Chileno and more.
- Shopaholics can fill their bags by visiting the Luxury Avenue Mall and Shoppes at Palmilla mall.
- Let the young one’s enjoy their place of paradise at Generation V Kids Club
- Resort activities such as Tequila making classes, Cooking Classes, Beer Crafting, Art Walks etc