The Upper House is a boutique hotel in Hong Kong by one of Asia's hottest designers, Andre Fu. The name Upper House indicates the upward journey from Queensway towards Pacific Place, elevating to a house of tranquillity above the city. Natural materials, distinctive sculptures, and original artwork by some of Asia’s finest artists all contribute to the intimate, inviting atmosphere of this Hong Kong luxury hotel. The Upper House is eco-friendly with paperless check in and the hotel car is energy efficient hybrid Lexus.
The Upper house is located in a quiet residential area of Hong Kong Central, but minutes away from the bustle of the city. It is located on top of Pacific Place, the city’s premier shopping mall. It is a 40 minute drive from Hong Kong airport and a 10 minute walk from Star street.
- Café Gray restaurant, an immensely popular local fine dining restaurant.
- Spectacular skyline and harbour views of Hong Long from the public areas and rooms
- An eco-friendly hotel with paperless check in and out and hybrid hotel cars
- Complimentary in room "maxi bar”
- Some of the largest rooms in Hong Kong
- Explore and discover pulsating Hong Kong
- Dining at the Café Gray restaurant
- Shop at Pacific Place mall