Ultima Gstaad was designed and created as a work of art, in which each object and decorative item has a place and contributes to the overall aesthetic appearance. It is located in the heart of the majestic alps of Switzerland and features a strip of 3 interconnected modern chalets built with antique wood. It features a luxurious Spa and Clinic, which is an 8,600-square-foot sanctuary. It is an ideal place for skiers, just 600m from the Eggli lift. It also has an in-house ski school. The lavish interiors are praise-worthy with artworks and interesting photographs as well as futuristic furniture. The hotel features an exceptional spa and beauty clinic, 3 bars including a shisha bar and detox bar serving fruit and vegetable juices plus an exclusive restaurant, the Duchess, serving authentic Mediterranean cuisine.
Ultima Gstaad is located in the alpine town of Gstaad, just 10 minutes from the promenade.
- Stunning location with picturesque views
- A short walk the promenade of Gstaad with shops and restaurants
- Surrounded by over 200 ski slopes
- A world-class Spa featuring treatments from Swiss Perfection
- Proximity to the popular destination ‘Glacier 3000’ lies in vicinity of the hotel
- The spa’s collaboration with Aesthetics Clinics® which provides individual treatments based on DNA testing
- Gondola to the ski area of Wispile
- In-house ski school
- Shopping, restaurants and walking in Gstaad village
- Experience ‘Glacier 3000’ which lies in vicinity of the hotel
- Spa therapies and treatments at the Clinic
- Visit the natural reserve Gruyère Pays-d’Enhaut, which includes historic villages
- Experience picturesque hiking trails
- Enjoy the insights into the cheese production of renowned cheese maker Gruyère.