The Soho House London is a beautiful design centric hotel in the heart of London with a twist on traditional English design. It starts with the exterior which is a large Brooklyn NYC style warehouse followed by the quirky Fernando Botero giant 10ft bronze cat in the lobby as you enter. Located on a quiet street in on of central London’s most iconic neighbourhoods, the hotel has a playful and charming vibe with colour-blocked walls and oversized plants. It retains its individuality via its aesthetically treated library and drawing room as well as the playful-looking Refuel bar and restaurant. The 96 rooms are exciting and modern, yet warm and spacious. The hotel also features two cinema rooms, a Soholistic gym and in-room beauty treatments. The Soho hotel
Enjoying the privilege of being situated in the heart of the city, the Soho Hotel is surrounded with some of the best venues for nightlife along with a range of London’s best restaurants, bars and cafes and nearness to the city’s most iconic landmarks and sightseeing spots The hotel can be accessed conveniently from city’s main airport by a 15-20 min. drive and is liked by all tourists.
- A beautifully designed, eclectic hotel that is a sight for sore eyes
- Beautiful spacious rooms, some of the largest amongst boutique London hotels
- The unique Cinemas, Drawing room and bar at the hotel
- Proximity to the city’s most iconic landmarks and restaurants and nightlife
- At the doorstep of London’s entertainment hub – Soho
- An ideal accommodation option for large families and groups.
- Experience London's iconic plays and musicals
- Enjoy the hotels Private Screening Room offering wide range of movies and live performances by artists from National Theatre.
- Enjoy a British Afternoon Tea Experience – sip on some Tea and savour on the traditional carrot cake and meringue pie or choose from other dessert cakes to enjoy a heart refreshing afternoon
- Visit the sights and historic and cultural landmarks of London