The Residence Zanzibar is a top end luxurious resort with great service, food and incredibly luxurious villas each with private infinity pools. Inspired by the island’s eclectic cultures, the resort blends modern comforts with Swahili, Omani, British and Indian influences. It is set on 32 hectares of pristine land once occupied by the Shirazi Princes. It lies on a mile-long powdery white sand beach, flanked by coconut palms and the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Whether you dream of a quiet couple’s retreat or fun in the sun for the whole family, the Residence Zanzibar really is the it place.
- The Residence Zanzibar is located 55 minutes from the airport and the capital Stone Town.
- Zanzibar is just a 30 minute flight from Dar es Salaam and a 1 hour 40 minute flight from Nairobi.
- Wonderful service, refined atmosphere and stylish surroundings
- Gastronomic specialities that are served in the resorts 2 restaurants
- Plenty to explore with 80 acres of lush forest, gardens and a mile of white sand beach as part of the resort
- A wonderful venue for an intimate wedding
- A range of soft adventures are available from watersports to Snorkelling
- A myriad of watersports, including snorkelling, windsurfing, sailing, and kayaking.
- Experience The Spa, the perfect escape for rejuvenating the mind, body and soul
- Take a bicycle ride around the area to explore the rich and ancient history and markets of this fascinating island
- Walk along the Jetty, a magical place, ideal for gazing at the ocean beyond and admiring the amazing sunset.
- Explore Stone Town, with its bustling markets, winding alleyways, ornately carved and studded doors, is the vibrant cultural heart of Zanzibar and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Jozani Natural Forest Reserve or the Spice Plantations on the island