This property is a 214 year old ancestral home, restored to replicate the same old-time charm and village lifestyle. It is a perfect blend of modernity and Goan culture. The background to the property are the lush outdoors and chirping birds, which are also the views from each of the nine bedrooms in the bungalow. The interiors are modern with statement lamps, but also retain the Goan essence with 4 poster beds and brass fittings.
The hotel is located 30 minutes from Baga beach, and 4km from Mapusa market, the nearest main town. The Goa International Airport is 4okm from the property, around a 1.5 hour drive.
- Enjoy breakfast at any time of the day
- Rent a bicycle and take a peaceful ride through the village lanes and colourful houses
- Enjoy a personalised ayurvedic treatment by the in house vaidya, Dr. Mubash Basheer
- Take a morning dip in the pool amidst the lush green backdrop
- Have a meal at the on-site restaurant that prides itself for using only locally grown and produced ingredients
- Take a heritage walk to see the Goan architecture and interact with the locals with a friendly guide
- Visit the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and spot the different species of birds
- Take surfing lessons in the Arabian Sea
- Take a cycle city tour through the narrow and quiet lanes of the Goan villages
- Take a ferry ride to Diwar island
- Take a walk through the village and market
- Eat a Goan meal prepared with fresh catch by the locals