Welcome to the Jungle. The Oberoi Vanyavilas, a 20 acre award winning resort with lush, landscaped gardens offers guests the opportunity to see Royal Bengal Tigers in the wild. From Ranthambore National Park and a UNESCO World Heritage fort, to tigers and crocodiles, local artisans and women’s cooperatives, The Oberoi Vanyavilas highlights the beauty of this region. The setting of the resort is picture-perfect with a dramatic lily ponds and sun-kissed private decks. The 25 luxury tents are designed to reflect the majestic caravans that crossed the deserts carrying noblemen during the Raj. They feature finely embroidered canopies, luxurious bathrooms and private walled gardens in perfect contrast to the ruggedness of the jungle. The Spa at the resort offers Oberoi signature massage therapies and holistic beauty rituals for ladies, gentlemen and couples to enjoy. Each Oberoi Experience caters to your specific needs, delivers holistic care and transports you to a state of peace and calm.
The Oberoi Vanya Vilas is located just 10 minutes’ drive from Ranthambhore National Park.
It is about 30 minutes’ drive from Ranthambore fort, and 45 minutes’ drive from Surwal lake, a favourite of birdspotters. The park is 250 miles south west of Delhi and 110 miles from Jaipur (the nearest airport); there is a local train station at the nearby Sawai Madhopur, for trains from Delhi.
- Experience stunning forest surroundings with luxurious, exclusive accommodation
- Jungle drives led by experienced professionals
- Experience the lavish forests that are home to around 80 Royal Bengal Tigers
- Romantic dinners alongside lily ponds in specially handcrafted Royal Rajasthani Thali.
- Sunset views across the jungle from the top of the private observation tower.
- Sunset complemented by champagne at the top of our observation tower.
- A fine restaurant serving authentic Rajasthani and international cuisine.
- One of the best places to learn the culinary tradition of making pickles
- Dhonk Craft products for sale are displayed for the guests
- Dawn over the jungle, the sight of a tiger and her cubs at play during the Jungle Jeep Safaris.
- Excursions to Ranthambore Fort, a UNESCO world heritage site
- Children’s Activities include a junior chef course, camping & a play with clay session.
- Stargazing through semi professional telescope
- Enjoy yoga sessions or a relaxing massage in the Spa
- A billiards room
- The Dining Room and Inner Courtyard serves a selection of Western, Thai and Indian dishes.
- Discover a wide variety of Indian herbs in their very own organic kitchen gardens
- Private cooking lessons by the Oberoi Chef