The Marbella Club Golf resort & Spa is an Andalucian style heritage hotel established in the 1940’s by the erstwhile Prince of Spain. It is beautifully set on the Golden Mile of Marbella’s beaches. In its day, it played host to the cream of English and European aristocracy. Today, it has retained its royal atmosphere with its immaculately maintained lawns, chic accommodation, private gardens and pools and 4 refined restaurants. Now, it also has a modern Thalasso spa, a Dave Thomas designed golf course, an equestrian centre and a luxury shopping gallery. And, it still hosts the world’s modern royals – celebrities, musicians, actors and heads of state in its 37 guest rooms and 78 suites. Put the old world charm and its unique modern facilities together, and you have yourself a world class resort.
- Marbella Club is located between Marbella and Puerto Banús along the Golden Mile.
- It is located 54 kms from Malaga International airport, a journey of approximately 45 minutes.
- A legendary resort on the Golden Mile of Marbella’s beaches
- It has played host to illustrious guests over the years and continues to do so
- Contemporary and chic accommodation including suites and villas
- Excellent dining options including candle lit dinners at the Grill and Asian fusion
- Excellent facilities including golf, a spa, riding, tennis and much more
- Enjoy the sun, sea and sand in Marbella
- Adventure activities including F1 simulators, super boats, karting
- Water sports like jet skis, parasailing, banana and pedal boats
- Visit Bioparc – a 10-hectare African-fauna-filled zoo in Fuengirola
- Visit Tivoli World: Costa del Sol’s largest amusement park
- Visit Aqualand – Costa del Sol’s biggest waterpark
- Play a round of Golf or indulge in a Spa treatment at the hotel