A world away from the ordinary, the Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa is set in a semi-circle around a valley of the Pir Pangal Range. Spread across 7 acres of forests, the resort has stunning views of the snow-covered Affarwat. One set of the 85 rooms face the snow covered Affarwat range and the others face Gulmarg town. Just a short walk from the Gulmarg Gondola, the highest ski lift in the world, the Kongdoori Mountain is virtually on the hotels’ doorstep. Built in classic Kashmiri heritage style with wooden logs and green tiled roofs. Warm browns and reds teamed with soft beige make the décor seem snug, and whether you’re relaxing in the lobby, dining at their restaurant or warming up in their cigar lounge, the picture perfect views are never far from sight. The hotels terrace lounge has three different views to enjoy along with your cup of traditional Kahwa.
The Khyber Hotel is 65 kilometres from Srinagar and takes about 90 minutes by car to reach. Srinagar is well connected from Delhi as well as Mumbai by direct flights.
- Luxurious accommodation with a touch of Kashmiri heritage
- The stunning 360° panoramic views from the property
- The beautiful L’OCCITANE Spa
- The beautiful indoor temperature controlled swimming pool
- Easy access to the ski lifts
- Take a ride on the Gulmarg Gandola
- Way to Kongdoori mountains, the highest Skiing point in the Himalayas
- Explore on Guided treks and walks
- Picnic lunch in the forest
- Dinner under the star studied sky
- Enjoy the Activities like ATV Rides, mountain biking, rock climbing and Pony- Horse riding.
- Enjoy the Spa facilities