Located on the European edge of Istanbul overlooking its Asian counterpart, the House Hotel Bosphorus is a 19th century landmark building which was converted into a luxury design boutique hotel in 2011. The atmosphere here is bright and airy, enhanced by its location in the lively and vibrant, cobblestoned enclave of Ortaköy. This 26 room palatial retreat has been designed by a well known local design group called Autoban, who are known for certain signature touches. The Ottoman influence in the design is evident as they have cleverly combined historical glamour with contemporary design. The piece de résistance of the hotel is of course its spectacular views over the Bosphorus stretching from the bridge to the Topkap? Palace. Most rooms have balconies overlooking the water. The hotel has a roomy café on the ground floor called the House Café. One floor up is the open-plan lounge and in one corner of the lounge in the hotels Bosphorus Lounge bar. The lounge and bar have stunning views. The hotel also has a fitness area, meeting space and complimentary wi fi.
- The House hotel Bosphorus is located in the Ortaköy area of Istanbul at the edge of the European side of the city, just across from the Ortaköy Mosque.
- It is located about 35 kms or 40 minutes away from Istanbul Ataturk airport.
- A perfect location on the Bosphorus waterfront
- The Ortaköy neighbourhood where the hotel is situated with its plethora of restaurants and bars
- Rooms with private terraces overlooking the Bosphorus
- Explore the sights and sounds of Istanbul
- Experience the restaurants, bars and galleries around the hotel
- Relax and have a drink at the Boshphorus Lounge, all the while overlooking the water