The Elgin Silver Oaks Kalimpong, was the home of a famous Jute magnate. It is now converted into a luxury Elgin boutique hotel in the Himalayas.
Lounging in the landscaped gardens in a profusion of colors, one is treated to breath-taking view at the Silver Oaks, Kalimpong. The natural décor is characteristic in the imposing Kanchenjunga which can be seen on a clear day, blooming petunias and asters, the serrated violet edges of iris, iridescent butterflies flitting through colourful azaleas, drooping geraniums, proud orchids and heaven, temporarily descends on earth. Sitting in one of the quaint gazebos, the tea seems to be flavoured by the refreshing winds of the Himalayas. The Silver Oaks was built in 1930 and once belonged to the prominent architect Frederick Desraj who built the old Teesta Bridge.
Deluxe room: 02 nights / 03 days @ Rs. 15,800+ taxes per couple.
• Wireless & wired internet access Mountain bikes on rent
• Business centre 24 Hours laundry service
• 24 hours In-room dining Baby sitting
• Attached private bath with shower Electronic safe deposit box in all rooms
• 26 inch Samsung LCD TV's in all rooms Afternoon tea lounge
• 24 hours Concierge Bar
• Meetings Rooms and Conference facilities Multi-cuisine dining room
• Activity centre for children Library
• In-House movie library
• Complimentary tea/coffee making facilities in all rooms
We specialise in customised holidays. Please brief us about your travel plans to send a customised quote.
Includes: Stay, breakfast , dinner and Wi-fi.