Built using the original sketches of Dwarika Das Shrestha, this hotel revived traditional terracotta designs and incorporated them into the facade of the hotel. Today, the hotel houses the largest private woodwork collections in the world, encouraging guests to appreciate the cultural heritage.
Located just 10 minutes away from the International Airport, the hotel is easily accessible.
- Take a complimentary yoga class at 7am
- Sit down with a book in the Library
- Enjoy a sundowner by the poolside
- Watch Nepali crafstmen at work at the in-house workshop
- Enjoy an ayurvedic spa experience
- Take a walk through the Durbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Go river rafting with beautiful views
- Visit the Boudhanath Stupa
- Take an Everest Mountain Flight to get stunning views of the world famous peak
- Visit the Swayambhunath temple