Situated on the northwestern tip of Langkawi Island, The Datai is a welcoming and romantic retreat with a classy contemporary edge. Conceived as a grand retreat, immersed in an ancient virgin rainforest, it is an icon of luxury. The resort has 121 rooms, suites and villas, all with enchanting views of the lush tropical rainforest, some with the breathtaking vista of the Andaman Sea. The resort offers a diverse choice of dining experiences inspired by culinary traditions from around the world. The Spa at the Datai embraces the healing elements of the rainforest. It features 3 swimming pools, an award winning golf course, a health club and a range of water sports. The Datai Langkawi is the ultimate in peaceful perfection. Its remoteness makes it a nature lover's dream destination, with lush rainforests and pristine beaches. Families and couples on a romantic getaway happily co-exist here, while golfers can play the challenging, award-winning course.
The Datai is located 30 minutes by car from Langkawi’s international airport and 20 kilometers west of Pulau Langkawi’s main town, Kuah.
- Its location in a cove above a private white sand beach surrounded by pristine rainforest
- Experience the Spa at the Datai, enveloped in the rainforest’s natural setting
- The Nature Centre with a resident naturalist and marine biologist
- A unique award winning 18-hole Golf course
- The amazing range & quality of dining experiences
- Enjoy a Golfing experience at the club’s award-winning, 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course
- Treat yourself and your partner to a romantic dinner by the beach
- Indulge in the finest of Malaysian and Thai cuisine at the restaurants on-site
- Explore Langkawi’s breath-taking landscapes cruising on a traditional Sail boat
- Go for a guided nature walk or a trek through the rainforest
- Join the chefs for a hands-on cooking class that ends with lunch including your new creation