Housed in an 1888 townhouse, this posh boutique hotel has a decadent Victorian flavour with elegant contemporary twists in its design. The hotel has a striking monochromatic lobby and colourful and quirky décor. The hotel has an enviable location near the V&A, Natural History Museum and many of London's most popular museums. The Ampersand Hotel unites guests, through the eclectic décor of its 111 rooms and suites and the Ampersand symbol, with the local area through its five themes - botany, music, geometry, ornithology and astronomy. Afternoon tea in one of the hotels drawing rooms is a special feature. The Apero restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine in the old hotel cellar. The hotel also features 3 meeting and event rooms, a Games Room with a ping pong table, the Library and smaller Wine Room.
Located in the iconic district of South Kensington, the hotel is well connected with London’s Heathrow airport either via road (1 hour) or the Tube (1 ½ hours)
- A beautiful eclectic design hotel
- Proximity to world- famous museums, iconic landmarks and shopping area of London
- An ideal stay option for families and couples.
- A range from L’Occitane toiletries for guests
- Private Afternoon Tea Party based on unique Sci-Fi theme.
- The hotel is run on 100 % renewable electricity, sourced from wind, solar and biomass generators.
- Explore the V&A, Natural History Museum and other museums which are a stone’s throw away from the hotel
- Shopping in London
- Visit London’s iconic cultural landmarks
- Enjoy the onsite Games Room filled with games, books and a full size ping pong tables
- Private Tour experiences like Ampersand's Science Museum Tour, Kensington & Knightsbridge Tour, Premier Classic London Tour in British black cab
- An ideal venue for Weddings and Christmas celebrations.