Tanah Gajah Resort by Hadiprana (formerly known as The Chedi Club Tanah Gajah) is an intimate luxury resort, nestled among the lush green rolling hills of Bali’s culture-rich highlands and thriving rice fields as far as the eye can see. It was once an exclusive private estate belonging to Hendra Hadiprana – one of Indonesia’s most renowned art collectors; it is now transformed beautifully and offers 20 boutique villas each featuring unique and original Balinese artworks from his collection. Traditional Balinese architecture, local artefacts and contemporary design and comfort blend seamlessly to create exceptionally exclusive and luxurious private residences. showcases the best of traditional Balinese design and offers every contemporary comfort conceivable. Relax in your private pool whilst gazing out over the dramatic countryside and enjoy the privilege of the intimate club and its lavish spa, diverse cuisine and dedicated butler service.
Tanah Gajah Resort by Hadiprana is located only 3 kilometres from the Ubud and an hour's drive away from Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Nestled in a sublime setting amidst lush greenery, this rustic luxury resort is only a few minutes from Ubud, Bali.
- An intimate retreat for those seeking serenity and rejuvenation.
- The resort houses original Balinese artworks from the private collection of Hendra Hadiprana – one of Indonesia’s most renowned art collectors.
- Experience breath-taking sunrises over the captivating Mount Agung.
- The resort features serene lotus & lily ponds and a reflecting pool.
- A beautiful venue for weddings ceremonies and special occasions.
- Explore Ubud, the cultural and artistic centre of Bali.
- Enjoy a spectacular Kecak Dance performance at resort’s amphitheatre.
- Go for hikes in the Rice paddy fields.
- Relish Tanah Gajah’s floating breakfast at the main pool or in your villa’s private pool.
- Rent a Car, motorcycle or bike to explore local village life.
- Take inspiration from your dramatic surrounding & paint your own Balinese masterpiece.
- View the exquisite art collection at the Resort.