Settled in Madikeri Taluk, Tamara Coorg is a luxury resort sprawling across 180 acres and is located over 3,500 feet above sea level. This place truly defines a holiday experience in Coorg in the most fun filled way possible. The verdant shades of green, trekking trails, mountain air, fine food and living spaces makes it the ultimate escape. The resort focusses on providing unique, personalized experiences with the utmost respect to maintaining the bio-diversity of the region. To have this luxury experience nestled in thee hills along with the pleasures of cocktails on the deck, makes for a perfect getaway. A signature coffee lounge with the smell of the coffee-filled fresh mountain air is the morning dreams are made of.
Tamara Coorg is just 180 km away from the Mangalore Airport, a 4 hours’ drive with pleasant view of the mountains. From Bangalore International Airport to The Tamara Coorg is approximately 310 km or 6 hours. It is easily accessible from Mysore on a 3 hour road trip.
Please Note: Children below 12 years of age do not have access to the resort owing to the steep gradient of the terrain.
- A truly unique home away with a perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- The spectacular views from the resort
- An unforgettable dining experience for every taste and occasion.
- Unique nature-based activities arranged by Resort.
- Meditation session in a beautiful gazebo nestled in lush-greenery.
- The architecturally beautiful heritage building - Verandah
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of coffee cultivation during Plantation Tour.
- Enjoy the bonfire on star-gazing nights.
- Trekking trails offering stunning views of Coorg.
- Bird Watching
- Forest Therapies inspired by Japanese philosophies
- Yoga & Meditation
- Pulp fresh berries, grade, roast, and grind them with your own hands, and prepare the perfect aromatic cup of coffee!