The Taj Falaknuma Palace is the former residence of the Nizam of Hyderabad, once one of the richest men in the world. Elevated 2000 feet above the city of Hyderabad, and shaped like a scorpion, this museum quality palace was converted into a hotel after a meticulous 10 year renovation. Its stately past is on sparkling display especially when you are welcomed in a horse drawn carriage. The Palace features large Venetian chandeliers, rare furniture, grand marble staircases and gurgling fountains, priceless statues and more. The Palace Library, a replica of the one at Windsor Castle, is a collector's envy. The Palace also has a stunning dining room to seat 101 guests at the world’s largest dining table. The 60 beautifully refurbished and lovingly restored rooms allow you to journey into the life and times at the turn of the century. The palace has beautiful gardens, a landscaped pool, 2 fine dining restaurants and several private dining options and the excellent Jiva Spa. Be a part of history in this fit for royalty hotel.
The Taj Falaknuma Palace is located in Old Hyderabad, about 30 minutes from Hyderabad International airport. It is located about 25 minutes from Banjara Hills and 10 minutes from Charminar and Salarjung museum.
- The epitome of opulent luxury with the highest levels of service
- A very special welcome as you enter the palace grounds
- The feeling of royalty in the time of the Nizam but with modern conveniences
- A delightful culinary experience in luxurious surroundings
- It location 2000 feet above the old city of Hyderabad with beautiful city views
- The beautifully landscaped gardens of the Palace
- Enjoy the stunning beauty of the Falaknuma Palace by walking its grounds.
- Do a tour of the Palace conducted by a palace historian
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Palace
- Explore the historic spots of Hyderabad including Charminar, Chowmahalla Palace, Golconda Fort and more.