Located on the pristine Om beach in Gokarna, Karnataka SwaSwara is a serene and secluded resort spread across 26 acres of land surrounded by gardens, green lawns and coconut groves. "SwaSwara” means your inner voice – a place where you can find a new version of yourself removed from everyday stresses yet with all the creature comforts. Crafted in colours of the Earth, and in harmony with the land, SwaSwara is designed for holistic and transformational experiences; a space where the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga embrace you to rejuvenate body and spirit. The Konkan Villas at Swaswara have a courtyard and garden, around which the different rooms of the villa are grouped. They feature an earthy and simple design. The 2 restaurants feature delicious Ayurvedic cuisine. It is a perfect boutique resort for one looking for wellbeing and healing of body and relax mind in a traditional way by Ayurveda therapies.
The resort is 170 Km from Goa Airport which is a 4 hour drive drive away. It is also well connected from Hubli which is 154 kms away.
- Enjoy the stay at Eco-friendly wellness retreat overlooking Om beach.
- Experience the classical Yoga and Meditation sessions.
- Enjoy customised ayurvedic meals that nourish your soul and body.
- Art Yoga will definitely enable your imagination power and inner self through various art practices.
- SwaSwara’s signature program ‘Swa Wellbeing’ will revitalize the mind, body and soul.
- Relax or practise yoga on Om beach
- Consultation with the doctors to meet your wellbeing goal.
- An early morning walk experiencing nature trails and bird watching
- Yoga nidra under a Banyan Tree
- Music & Art interactive sessions
- Gentle cliff walks