Despite being brand new, the hotel blends into the surroundings of the desert emerging like an old fort. The property is modern but retains an old-world charm. Right from the moment you enter the large doorways and arches and are showered with rose petals, you are transported into an age of royalty. The hotel sprawls across three floors and has an indoor swimming pool, billiards room, lush gardens and elegant courtyards. There are also touches of royalty with the herb garden, intricately carved jharokhas, and antiques procured from old havelis and palaces.
The hotel is located 16kms away from the Jaisalmer Railway station. The nearest airport is in Jodhpur, around 4 hours away by road.
- Thar dinner at the Celebration Gardens
- Take part in Dhanurvidya, an archery workshop
- Enjoy a signature thali dinner in the Courtyard
- Relax in the beautiful indoor pool, Neel
- Sample authentic Jaisalmer kebabs and biryani at the dreamy Lake Gardens
- Unwind at the in-house spa, Rait
- Enjoy a cultural evening of music with Mehboob Khan and his family of Manganiyars
- Early Morning Yoga sessions
- Have a lavish breakfast spread of Indian delicacies while watching the sunrise and peacocks feeding
- Explore the culture and religion of the locals during the Temple Trail
- Have a beautiful dinner set-up on the sand dunes
- Explore the nearby villages and oases on a spontaneous mountain bike adventure
- Host a sundowner for a celebration
- Catch a perfect glimpse of the Great Indian Bustard and other varieties of birds