Sujan Sher Bagh is a place where elegance, luxury and, of course, conservation meet. It is located at the entrance of one of the best places to see the tiger. Sujan Sher Bagh is an award-winning camp with 12 air-conditioned grand and spacious tents, each with a dedicated private butler furnished in Edwardian, campaign style furniture. The tents at this upscale all-inclusive safari lodge detail the rich history of the area. It promotes sustainable tourism, is ecologically friendly, and provides high levels of service and a faultless Ranthambhore experience. At the lodge, enjoy crackling campfires under star lit skies, where naturalists share the joys of the forest. When not on safari, relax under the shade of sleepy neem trees with a book from the library or to take a dip in the private, heated swimming pool watching the sunset.
Located at the entrance of Ranthambore National Park, Guests can fly to Jaipur and drive four hours to camp, or charter a private plane to land 13km away. There is a train station just 20 minutes from the camp.
- Charming and authentic luxurious accommodation
- An ecologically friendly camp which promotes sustainable tourism.
- Home to the Royal Bengal Tiger
- A spectacular wildlife heaven with over 70 big cats
- Wonderful ruins of palaces, cenotaphs & follies dotted around the jungle
- An organic vegetable walk though garden
- Some of the best Guides and Trackers offering unsurpassed game drive experience
- Jungle Jeep Safaris
- Bird Watching
- Walk though garden where guests can choose their food to be cooked by the chef
- Jungle cooking classes
- Crackling campfires under starlit skies
- Abseiling/Rappelling for breathtaking mountain views
- A rejuvenating experience of a refreshing spa
- Wood Carving workshops