The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is a five-star luxury hotel renowned for the colonial Manor House with the Le Morne mountain, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in a befitting background. Situated on the southwestern side of the island, the soft white sands of Le Morne Beach and its warm turquoise lagoon create a magical setting. The 172 guest suites boast panoramic views of the Indian Ocean with the signature St Regis service and the wonderful team of St. Regis Butlers. A culinary journey through the resort includes an exquisite choice from dining and drinking options from the Asian floating market to the beachfront Boathouse and Grille. The Chef’s Table is one of the islands most exclusive restaurants. The Iridium Spa and its 12 treatment rooms have private terraces and ocean views giving you the ultimate form of pampering. The resort also features beautiful swimming pools and water sports, especially the famous one-eye surf spot for kite surfing, one of the best in the world. Discover luxury without compromise at the St Regis Mauritius.
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is situated an approximate 90 minute drive from the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU).
- The fabulous location of the St. Regis Mauritius Resort in a beautiful lagoon with the backdrop of the Le Morne Mountain
- One of the best spots in the world for kite surfing in Mauritius
- A fantastic array for dining and drinking options serving Asian, Indian, French and contemporary cuisine.
- The 1904 Bar celebrates the original architecture of the Manor House with its buzzing indoor bar and outdoor beachfront terrace.
- The resort offers an optimal setting for an elegant wedding.
- The Le Morne peninsular is a top spot for kite flying or kite surfing at One Eye.
- Big game fishing
- Undersea walking
- Swimming with dolphins
- Snorkelling & Diving.
- A day trip to Île aux Cerfs or Chamarel
- Shopping trip to the Bagatelle Mall of Mauritius (45 km) or Cacavella Shopping village (25 km).
- A tour of the Chamarel Rum Factory provides insight into the island’s rich history.
- Wellness treatments at the Iridium Spa