If you want to live as a castaway, yet do it in style, this is the place to be. Song Saa consist of 2 pristine islands which lie side by side and connected by a footbridge over a marine reserve. Locally they are known as Song Saa - Khmer for ‘The Sweethearts’. The islands lie secluded in a magnificent seascape of deserted oases of virgin rainforests, tropical reefs and glistening white beaches. Here, everything is intimate, luxurious and above all harmonious with its surroundings. The aim is for you to lose yourself, without a care, in this stunning natural world. Song Saa is Cambodia in a way you never thought it would be!
Located in the Koh Rong Islands of Cambodia, in the Gulf of Thailand, Song Saa is just 35 minutes by boat from the port of Sihanoukville.
- The seclusion, privacy and uniqueness of this resort
- Unique dining opportunities - breakfast in your villa, a romantic picnic on the beach, or fine dining in the overwater restaurant
- A world-class restaurant and lounge, spectacularly positioned just off the island’s shoreline and surrounded by sea
- Song Saa’s spa and wellness sanctuaries positioned in the rainforest and along the shore
- Song Saa’s commitment to the sustainability of its environment
- An "always included” set of services and activities for all guests
- Walk among old-growth rainforest, watch dazzling reef fish swim under your villa or see rare hornbills land on your balcony
- Go kayaking, sailing or snorkelling
- Experience the Refresh Retreat with its unique set of treatments
- Yoga and meditation centre on the shoreline ( yoga at sunrise)
- Guided tours of the unique terrestrial and marine environments of Song Saa’s twin islands
- Simply enjoy dramatic sunsets, seascapes and starry nights.