The trendy and glamorous Soho House Berlin is a high-end hotel and private members’ club, set inside an eight-story refurbished Bauhaus building on a bustling corner in Berlin Mitte. One is likely to come across the city’s creative, like-minded souls meeting here in a laid-back setting. It has decadent interiors which blends history and is a haven of hip with Vegas-styled couches, exposed concrete walls and pillars, a wrought-iron spiral staircase and a large-scale Damien Hirst hanging on one wall. Along with its chic and trendy accomodation, this charming hotel offers a full-service exclusive Spa with a fabulous menu, a Hammam and fitness centre, a rooftop pool, three restaurants, a fireplace with art-directed logs a bar-lounge and private event spaces. All rooms have an individual character and are adorned with chic décor elements and vintage furniture. Apart from The Store X, the designer boutique store and Cecconi’s restaurant, all the facilities can exclusively be accessed only by in-house hotel guests and paid members.
Soho House Berlin is located on Torstrasse in Berlins Mitte district. It is a mere 5 minutes from the key attractions of Berlin and is 30 minutes away from Berlin’s Tegel airport.
- Conveniently located in Berlin Mitte, placing you close to boutiques, art galleries, restaurants and nightlife spots
- Reflects the unique Soho House concept of fostering creativity through its Houses worldwide
- A range of distinct accommodation options to fit your need
- The exclusive Cowshed Spa offers outstanding treatments and also a traditional Hammam
- 3 fantastic restaurants with bars serving lip-smacking signature dishes and drinks
- Its design combines trendy décor with distressed-chic style, adorned with large chandeliers and tasteful antiques
- The indoor-outdoor terrace with a rooftop pool offering views of Berlin
- Visit Berlin’s iconic landmarks and places of historic and cultural significance
- Explore the fascinating history of the ancient hotel building
- Enjoy a private movie screening at the hotel’s own Screening room
- Be pampered at the Cowshed Spa with restorative treatments and the Hammam
- Explore the lively cafés, galleries, museums and specialty stores in the vicinity
- Savour the best of German cuisine from Baumkuchen to Currywurst, Wheat Beers and lots more