Koh Yao Noi is a picturesque island in Thailand’s Phang Nga Bay. The Six Senses Yao Noi resort is Perched on a cliffside, with jaw-dropping views over Phang Nga Bay's fantastical limestone pinnacles. Natural materials like local teak have been used in the making of this resort. Surrounded by natural vegetation and lush landscapes, the resort offers luxurious air-conditioned villas with a private pool and a personal butler. The sea View villas offer glorious views over Phang Nga Bay, while Mountain View villas face a classic plantation of rubber trees.
- Six Senses Yao Noi is located between Phuket and Krabi, among the awe-inspiring limestone pinnacles of Phang Nga Bay.
- The resort can be conveniently accessed from both Phuket and Krabi Airports.
- From the airport, it is 20 minutes to the Ao Por Grand Marina.
- And, from the marina, it is a 45 minute speedboat ride to the resort.
- An exclusive island resort, perched on a cliffside, with jaw-dropping views over beautiful limestone pinnacles
- Private plunge pools is every villa
- Tranquil Spa treatments
- The Hilltop Reserve, an exclusive dining venue overlooking spectacular Phang Nga Bay
- The resorts efforts to minimize negative and embrace positive environmenta; impacts on the island has created a unique destination
- Experience a wide range of water sports including PADI certified excursions at some of the finest dive sites around.
- Explore Phi Phi Island
- Explore Yao Nai island on foot or on bikes
- Go rock climbing with the climbing school of Koh Yao Noi
- Cruise around the Andaman Sea in style in a magnificent water craft
- A host of family adventures from mountain biking to water adventures