Set amidst the forested mountains, the exclusive Six Senses Paro offers luxury like no other, with panoramic views and exceptional interior designs. It is affectionately known as ‘Stone Ruins’, thanks to its location next to the site of an ancient dzong. The 20 suites and villas are framed by vast floor-to-ceiling windows with dramatic panoramas. The lodge stays true to the Six Senses’ philosophy of responsible luxury with its minimalist architecture. It also offers its signature Six Senses Spa offering a full range of treatments, a well-equipped gym, a private meditation and yoga room and an outdoor sauna and cool dip in the indoor pool.
The hotel is just 10 minutes away from Paro airport and an hours drive from the capital, Thimphu.
- A spectacular setting of the lodge amongst ancient ruins
- Breathtaking views of the valley and around
- Discover Bhutanese hospitality at its best
- The perfect venue for reflective meditation sessions and invigorating yoga experiences
- The lodges’ philosophy for wholesome dishes created from organic local produce.
- Focus on low impact on the environmental impact and a positive impact on the local community
- Guided Sunrise Hike to Tiger’s Nest.
- Connect with nature and experience the guided Mushroom Foraging.
- Hike to Jele Dzong through pristine forests and valleys.
- Relax your sore muscles at Spa after a short hikes.
- Enjoy an exclusive candle light dinner among aromatic pine trees.
- Light Lamps at 15th century Samtenling monastery featuring the wall paintings of the Buddhist saints.
- Visit a local farmhouse for a truly authentic Bhutanese dining experience