Resting lightly upon the ground within a 33,000 acre, private concession in the Kruger National Park, Singita Sweni Lodge is nestled beautifully amongst hundreds of trees at the edge of the Sweni River. Situated on 33,000 acres, this exclusive concession is one of the most incredible territories in the park and is home to exquisite selections of flora and fauna in four different eco-zones. Located in the heart of Kruger Park on, the Singita Sweni Lodge is ultra-sophisticated and boasts a contemporary designer décor with attention given to every detail. It is built of wood and glass throughout and carefully designed to pay tribute to an indigenous Africa. In this tranquil, intimate hideaway, the decks of the lodge seem to hover in the branches, while inside, rich calming colours and textures echo the hues of the natural surroundings. Enjoy a sense of intimacy and seclusion while staying in 6 elegant luxury suites. The pool, the spa treatments and the sports facilities offer an open invitation to rest and relax in the open air and to take-in all the natural beauty.
- Singita Sweni Lodge is located in the Lebombo concession in the south east region of the Kruger National Park.
- Guests can access Singita Sweni Game Lodge either by road or air.
- The drive from Johannesburg will take about 8 hours while the flight from O.R. Tambo International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport will take about 1 hour 15 minutes. From here it is a 30 minute transfer.
- Beautifully nestled amongst hundreds of trees at the edge of the Sweni River
- An intimate safari experience with only 6 suites with expansive private decks
- An extensive cellar showcasing a premium selection of wines
- The range of activities on offer for all guests
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Mountain biking
- Visit to community cooking school
- Star gazing