The forest-like lodge with its thatched villas has been inspired by the culture of the Shangaan people who have lived in the region for thousands of years. Amongst hundreds of majestic baobab trees, one can find ancient rock-paintings and a variety of rare and abundant and rare, even endagered, wildlife and bird species. Guests have private access to this untouched wilderness, guests can immerse themselves in the beautiful 320000 acre private reserve.
The Pamushana Lodge is located in the Malilangwe Private Wilderness Reserve and can be accessed by private Charter. The lodge is located a 45 minutes from the Buffalo Range International Airport, and at a driving distance of 5 1/2 hours from Harare International airport.
· A conservation and eco-tourism brand preserving African Wilderness.
· Home to Endangered Black Rhino and a variety of rare and abundant wildlife and bird species.
· 08 elegant Suites with private pools
· Experiencing culture and heritage of Shangaan culture with ultimate luxury experience.
· Ancient rock-paintings amidst thousands of Baobab Trees
· Guided Safari Walks with expert guide to track animals on foot and magnificent plant landscapes.
· Visit to the ancient rock art site of San Bushmen which is hundreds of year’s old site mirroring the way of life of ancient people.
· Sundowner Cruise - The dam below the lodge is the perfect spot to enjoy a gorgeous sunset cruise while sipping refreshing sundowners
· Experience the Spa journey overlooking the beautiful waters of Malilangwe Dam.
· Stargazing programme that lets you explore the night sky
· Daily Game Drives with professional guides and trackers
· Community tours to gain an insight into the local Shangaan culture.
· Game fishing at lodge dam.