Shinta Mani Angkor, an eclectic and chic boutique hotel in the town of Siem Reap, is designed by architect Bills Bensley. Located within the charming French Quarter of Siem Reap near the Old Market area. Centred around an outdoor pool, it houses 39 contemporary designed rooms and public spaces in a Khmer inspired design. The hotel has 2 restaurants, a sophisticated bar and an outdoor pool with a bar and a lavish spa which rejuvenates you with outdoor massages. The hotel also has a strong focus on responsible tourism.
Shinta Mani Angkor is located in the French quarter of the City of Siem Reap, between The Royal Gardens and the Old Market. It is just 15 minute away from the Angkor Wat and 10 minutes from Siem Reap airport.
- A contemporary, stylish hotel
- Its central location only 15 mins away from Angkor Wat
- A wonderful pool and soothing spa to unwind
- An opportunity to donate to the Shintamani Foundation which enhances the lives of the individuals in local communities
- Experience the Sunrise at Angkor Wat
- Explore the local culinary scene of Siem Reap on the back seat of an Italian Vespa
- Spend a day exploring remote and unexplored temples by helicopter and jeep
- A once in a life time experience: a private dinner in one of Angkor's ancient temples
- Experience the Spa at the hotel