Saffire Freycinet is Australia’s premier luxury lodge, providing an authentic and immersive connection to the magnificent Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay in Tasmania. Distinct in its design, exclusive in its features and set apart by its approach to individually tailored experiences and service, Saffire features 20 private suites, a luxury day spa, an unforgettable culinary offering and so much more. Saffire's kitchen is all about organic seasonal ingredients locally-sourced from surrounding farms. Their fine dining restaurant, Palate, is quite possibly the most exclusive restaurant in Tasmania. The Saffire Lounge offers a luxurious bar and the barbecue deck is perfect place for an evening feast. The spa and accompanying gym are fully equipped
Saffire Freycinet is located mid-way along Tasmania’s beautiful East Coast, just two and a half hours’ scenic drive from Hobart and two hours’ drive from Launceston.
Hobart Airport is about 103km from Saffire Freycinet.
- Spectacular views, beautiful beaches and crystal-blue waters where migrating whales and dolphins come to play
- Experience stunning natural surroundings with luxurious, exclusive accommodation
- Previously voted the World’s Best Boutique Hotel and World’s Best Luxury Hotel, Saffire Freycinet has also been named as Best Luxury Hotel in Australia by Trip Advisor for the past six years.
- It is the place to go to in Tasmania for fine gourmet food, all locally sourced
- The Mediterranean-like climate of the Freycinet National Park
- Observe the flocks of pelicans that dwell along the coastline
- Enjoy the sunshine on beautiful Muris Beach, located directly in front of Saffire.
- One of the best Spas that draw upon Tasmania’s natural elements for treatments & therapies.
- Witness the breathtaking natural phenomenon of honey-making by Tasmanian bees under the guidance of Saffire Horticulturalist.
- Visit a working oyster farm located in a significant wetland and ornithological site.
- Visit Saffire’s free-range Tasmanian devil enclosure to meet the resident population of Tasmanian devils
- A guided walk to the lookout over Wineglass Bay.
- Take a stroll around the Cape Tourville Lighthouse with stunning views of the Tasman Sea.
- Kayaking in the the Great Swanport estuary.
- A large range of beach activities like volleyball, beach cricket, kite flying, sand castle building, etc.
- Go fishing off the rocky shoreline in front of Saffire.
- Mountain biking
- Children can also enjoy board games, beach games, treasure hunt, craft activities.