The Charles Hotel in Munich is crisp, contemporary and design oriented. It is a haven for lovers of art with an abundance of original works through the hotel - paintings by Franz von Lenbach, photography by Hubertus von Hohenlohe and Faber Castell sculptures. The hotel is right in the city centre overlooking the Old Botanical garden, an easy walk to the Neue Pinakothek Museum and just 500mts away from the train station. It boasts some of the largest rooms in Munich hotel with contemporary interiors and subtle Bavarian design. This 5 star design hotel in Munich offers an exclusive spa, indoor swimming pool, soundproof rooms with wireless connections and an elegant terrace restaurant Sophias whose leafy terrace is a lovely enclave during the summer & spring. They also have a stylish lounge bar to enjoy live music on weekends. Located in the centre of the rich city of Munich they cater as a Business and Meeting centre with Conference rooms and they also have seven function rooms perfect for private & family functions.
The Charles Hotel is located in the heart of Munich overlooking the Botanical Garden, walking distance from Museums & shopping arcades. It is 30 minutes from the Munich International airport and 5 minutes from central Munich train station.
- Contemporary Classic Bavarian Style accommodation
- The views of the Botanical Gardens, Alps and city
- Centrally located, just minutes away from Museums and shopping arcades
- Displays original art work by renowned artist Franz Von Lenbach
- Excellent Bistro Bar Sophia located on the terrace
- Take a guided tour of Munich and Marienplatz
- Visit the Neue Pinakothek Museum and Botanical Gardens
- Day tour to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castles
- Pamper yourself with a luxurious Spa treatment
- Enjoy a dinner at the Olympic Tower
- Go for a private beer cellar party