Built on the remains of a 13th-century abbey and a 17th century Parisian residence, the Relais Christine is a small boutique hotel that has incorporated the original architectural elements of the abbey. Located in a quiet corner of the lively Saint-Germain-de-Prés, this delightful and discreetly luxurious boutique hotel has managed to preserve the intimacy of the private residence it once was. Its 48 individually designed rooms and suites that blend vintage glamour with splashes of contemporary style that project a resolutely chic and intimate feel. The hotel features a delightful garden, an atmospheric drawing room and bar, the Spa Guerlain, complete with a Finnish sauna, a lovely mosaic jacuzzi, and a well-equipped fitness center. The hotel does not have a restaurant but the cafes and restaurants of the St. Germain district are just a stones throw away.
The hotel is 30kms from Paris Charles de Gaulle airport and a 4 minute walk to Odeon Paris metro station. It is close to the Louvre and Notre Dame, and a short walk from the banks of the Seine.
- Built on the foundations of a 13th-century abbey, the hotel retains some of its fascinating historical features
- The location in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, just 700 m from Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- The unique cellar spa and its treatments
- Beautiful and individually decorated rooms and suites
- The boudoir-styled lounge with abundant armchairs and sofas, is a wonderfully inviting place
- A delightful and discreetly luxurious boutique hotel
- Explore Saint-Germain des Pres and the Latin Quarter
- Dine is one of the several gastronomic restaurants close to the hotel.
- Explore and sights and sounds of Paris and its surrounds
- Shopping in the fashion boutiques and chic art galleries of the district and city
- Discover the unique cellar spa and indulge in a massage. indulge in a massage.