RAAS, Jodhpur’s first boutique hotel, stands in a fine courtyard garden with views of the stunning Mehrangarh Fort and the rooftops of Jodhpur. Combining the historical elements of a typical haveli with a modern wing, it has harmoniously blended the elegant remnants of the eighteenth-century haveli with modern patterns. The romantic rooftop restaurant overlooking the fort is an absolute highlight. A major landmark is Stepwell, an ancient pond and square located virtually next to the hotel gates. The hotel offers easy pedestrian access to the heart of the old town. The hotel features 40 rooms with its own luxury signature style, a swimming pool with curtained cabanas set in a garden and 5 restaurants. RAAS is the perfect combination of Rajasthani heritage and contemporary finesse.
The hotel is 8 kms away from Jodhpur airport and is 500 metres from Clock Tower.
- The hotels design which is a unique blend of modern and ancient style.
- Its location in the heart of the old town of Jodhpur.
- The spectacular rood top restaurant with views of Mehrangarh fort
- The unique stepwell is located virtually next to the hotel gates
- Experience the spa at resort with Ma Earth Botanicals to inspires your senses.
- Funky customised Tuk Tuks to ferry guests to and from Jodhpur’s monuments
- Jodhpur city tour
- Enjoy the adventurous Flying Fox Zipline crisscross at the top of the fort.
- Visit the Bishnoi villages which are a must-see for any budding environmentalist
- A beautiful excursion to Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur
- Popular Culinary tours for families
- Shopping in the elegant boutiques and quaint cafes in the old town.