Etched into the Aravali hillside on the outskirts of Udaipur, the Raas Devigarh is a sophisticated romantic and palatial retreat, which was once the residence of the Delwara rulers in the 18th century. This all-suite property has been responsibly resorted and is today eco-minded, and environmentally conscious. The beautifully landscaped gardens overlook the surrounding hills. The hotel offers rooftop yoga, has a large swimming pool, a library and one bar & restaurant. The Spa here is one of the best and so are the state of the art bathrooms. What stands out here is the unusually beautifully amalgamation of old world, ornate exteriors with minimalist, modern luxuries.
The Raas Devigarh is located 45 minutes from Udaipur city.
- Luxurious and sophisticated décor
- A beautiful amalgamation of ornate exteriors and modern interiors
- Individually designed, spacious suites
- A hill-top location with beautiful countryside and mountain views
- A fibre optic lit pool with a view of the Indian Ocean
- A sophisticated dining experience offering a range of local and international food
- Ideal honeymoon & romantic holiday
- A day trip to Udaipur
- Delwara Heritage walk
- Handicraft experience
- Visit the Eklinji & Nagda temples or Srinath temple in Nathdwara
- A visit to Chittorgarh Fort
- A local village exploration
- Yoga sessions