The eccentric and innovative design at QT Melbourne is at the heart of its core. Velvet detailing, sultry sounds capes, industrial chic, low-light and high-fashion. Highlights are the suspended neon lights, the video screen with moving abstract shapes and the stunning wall with 6,000 books. If there were rules in design, the QT Melbourne breaks them all. The 188 rooms feature design bespoke furnishings and carefully curated art, giving an effect that is both ultra modern and zen at the same time. The fabulous Rooftop at QT Bar is as famous as the hotel itself. The Pascale Bar & Grill is the hotels onsite restaurant along with the Hot Sauce Laneway bar which ups the cool factor with intimate cocktails, and a Cake Shop. It also features a few beautiful private event spaces. If the rest of the hotel wasn’t eccentric enough, it also houses a Japanese Knife Shop, Tanto, which specialises in master knife sharpening, a collection curated by 10th generation sword makers. The only leisure facility available is a small gym, the focus being on its eateries and bars. This vibrant, eclectic hotel is located in the heart of an energised Melbourne.
Melbourne airport is located 19 km or 25 minutes from QT Hotel Melbourne. The hotel is a 9 minute walk from Flinders street Railway Station. Federation Square is a 5 minute walk away.
- The eclectic and innovative design that pervades the hotel
- Superbly located in the heart of Melbourne
- The fantastic Rooftop Bar at QT with fantastic views of Melbourne’s glittering skyline
- QT Melbourne is the perfect venue for seamless meeting experiences
- Top chefs to bring you dining that dazzles and wines best sipped in delight.
- A perfect venue for intimate private dining or functions like a boutique wedding
- Experience a dining experience like no other at the hotels bars and restaurants
- Explore the sights and sounds of vibrant Melbourne
- Enjoy a day trip down the Great Ocean Road, to Phillip Island, Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula
- Visit the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Experience a sporting spectacle in Melbourne – an Aussie rules game, Tennis, Cricket, Formula 1 and much more