Located in a historic building near Place Vendôme and Palais Garnier in the heart of the city, Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme is one of the most luxurious and discreet and understated hotels in Paris. It is this sense of exclusivity and the stunning interiors of the hotel that make it special. It features thoughtful amenities, exquisite decor, and unparalleled elegance in a striking blend of contemporary architecture and classic design planned by renowned designer Ed Tuttle, with refined materials like dark wood paneling, gilded accent mouldings, limestone walls and marble flooring creating a subtle zen-like ambience. The 156 rooms including 45 suites overlook either the streets of Paris or the sublime courtyard. A trio of restaurants ensures Michelin-starred, international dining. The bar features classic cocktails, a selection of great wines and champagnes. The hotel also has room service, a fitness centre, hair salon and underground parking.
Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme is located on the fashionable Rue de la Paix in central Paris. The hotel is close to Place Vendôme and Opéra Garnier. The Gare Saint-Lazare Train Station is about 2 km, Paris Gare de Lyon Train Station is about 5 km & Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is about 30 km from the hotel.
- Beautiful, understated contemporary and classic design
- Centrally located within walking distance of everything central Paris has to offer, from the iconic Eiffel Tower to quaint corner cafés.
- Five elegant in-house restaurants and bars including Pur’ – Jean-François Rouquette
- The Chef’s Table at Pur’ is an exclusive dining opportunity featuring a selection of innovative dishes chosen by the Chef.
- 505 square meters of meeting and event space, including an exquisite ballroom
- One of of the most visually stunning luxury hotels Paris has to offer.
- Known for its discreet and exclusive service and accommodation
- Perfect to host unforgettable weddings and events
- Dining at the exclusive Pur’ - Jean-François Rouquette
- Shopping at the legendary boulevard and all its luxury shops, located just few steps away from Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme
- A unique shopping experience with in-suite shopping and private styling with a personal shopper
- Visit the sights and sounds of Paris including the Louvre, a short walk from the hotel and the Notre- Dame Cathedral and Eiffel Tower
- Unwind at Le Spa at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme including complimentary access to Le Spa’s saunas, steam rooms & whirlpool baths.