Reopened in July 2014 after extensive restoration, the One&Only Hayman Island is a haven of luxurious indulgence and stylish elegance. The Hayman Island is the northernmost of the Whitsunday Islands in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, off the coast of Queensland, covering 726 acres and is surrounded by an amazing natural ecosystem of pristine coral reef formations and diverse marine life. While the island itself is small, it features a wide range of terrain, from dense rainforest and mangroves to rocky inlets, secluded beaches and lush tropical gardens. The resort features a lavish spa with 13 treatment rooms, a top-notch children's centre (called Hernando's Hideaway) with a range of supervised kids activities, and a long list of recreational options including 3 pools, 5 tennis courts and a host of complimentary water-sports. This means guests can be as relaxed or as active as they want to be. Guests can experience innovative cuisine from all over the world in the resorts’ seven restaurants and bars including beach-side dining, chef's-table dinners and gourmet picnics. The One & Only Hayman Island is a wonderful venue for a family holiday, or a special celebration.
The One & Only Hayman Island is located on the northernmost of the Whitsunday Islands in the Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Queensland. The only way to reach he island is by seaplane, helicopter or a luxury boat transfer from Hamilton Island. The boat ride from Hamilton Island takes about 50 minutes. Hamilton Island is well connected by air from most major Australian cities.
- Luxury accommodation in the midst of the stunning Great Barrier Reef.
- Internationally renowned chefs providing a range of cuisines
- A wonderful Spa to relax, re-balance and restore the mind.
- Ideal honeymoon & romantic holiday and also caters to family holiday
- Water lovers’ paradise with plenty of complimentary
- A range of activities on offer – in and out of the water
- Snorkelling and diving adventures in the Great Barrier Reef
- Helicopter or Seaplane Tours to get a magnificent view of Great Barrier Reef
- Fishing Adventures
- Water sports like windsurfing, water skiing, wakeboarding and catamaran sailing.
- Short trip on the Semi submersible submarine to get close to the corals and tropical fish
- Tennis, Squash or Basketball
- Hiking and walking tours to Whitsunday Lookout, Blue Pearl Bay, Dolphin Point and Cool Lookout.
- Shopping at the Label & Designer shops around the island
- Spa Treatments at the Spa Chakra Hayman