Tucked away in a secluded enclave, the Nizuc Resort & Spa is set within a paradise of protected mangroves and lush foliage, facing the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, surrounded by the region's natural wonders & archaeological sites. It features a soothing innovative design that perfectly blends typical Mexican character and Mayan heritage by using calming neutrals and natural materials. The resort offers 274 luxurious and spacious sun-filled rooms and suites featuring terraces and tropical gardens while the private villas include infinity pools spread throughout the 29-acres property. The resort has multiple pools, two tennis courts and 8,500 square feet of event and meeting space. It offers six world-class restaurants which offer a variety of authentic dining experiences. It features a 30,000-square-foot Nizuc Spa by ESPA, which has 12 treatment rooms and suites, a spa café, a meditation garden, and a signature thermal experience. A range of experiences from fitness classes to cigar-rolling classes are also on offer. The Nizuc Resort and Spa is the most instagrammable hotel in the world 2020
Located along Cancun's Hotel Zone loop, the resort can be accessed by a 15 min drive (29 kms) from Cancun International airport. The city centre can be accessed by a 25 min drive from the resort.
- An beautiful elegant design oriented resort with spectacular views and location
- Six award-winning dining options offering a refined culinary journey
- Five amazing swimming pools, three of them large infinity pools
- property along the majestic Caribbean ocean.
- Top notch Spa services at Nizuc by ESPA with traditional and modern therapies
- A range of activities on offer catering to a variety of interests
- Special Kids club stocked with a wide range of games and kids pool.
- Recognised as the ‘most Instagrammable Hotel in the World 2020’.
- Water sports including Paddle Boarding, Kayaking,
- Snorkelling and diving tours
- Upgrade your luxury one grade higher with Cruising experience on a Yacht.
- Cigar rolling lessons.
- Fitness programmes and yoga retreats
- Learn the art of making Sushi with Sushi making class guided by master chefs.
- Enjoy a friendly match with your partner or friends at the world class Tennis court.
- Sightseeing to the nearby archaeological sites
- Kids activities include cooking classes, pottery, painting, and music and dance.