Nestled in the middle of Chitwan National Park, lies this luxurious Jungle Safari Resort, with uninterrupted views of the jungle from all view points. It is designed to showcase the spectacular wilderness at this unique location. From the in-house luxury to the vast outdoors, everything at the resort captivates the senses while offering a relaxing setting for discovery and adventure. The lodge embraces local decor elements with an abundance of local art and artefacts. The main lounge has an imposing chandelier made with 10,000 Nepalese hand-painted beads while the large Newari door leading to the lobby was sourced from a nearby village. The resort also has a viewing deck and a large infinity pool. You can also have a private dinner at the ‘machan’ over the river while watching the wildlife around, and get a chance to experience the Tharu flavours in dishes created with locally sourced ingredients.
The resort is located in the lap to Chtiwan National Park. It is a 30 minute flight from Kathmandu International Airport to Bharatpur Airport, followed by a short 45 minute drive to the lodge.
- Fresh, local and organic produce from the gardens
- Dine at one of the many stunning locations at the property such as Rapti Kinara and Bada Ghar
- Enjoy a themed dinner at a venue recreating a traditional Tharu village ambience
- Signature spa treatments in the privacy of your room
- Savour a bonnet breakfast inside the park
- Relax in the cool infinity pool
- Kid’s survival program offering skills like making a fire, pitching tents, baking cookies
- Twice daily jeep safaris in 4x4 vehicles with trained naturalists
- Spend an entire day in the national Park
- Elephant bathing and feeding
- Take an elephant back safari and get a chance to see the Rhinos and Gharials up close
- Visit a local Tharu village and experience their lifestyle
- Take a walking safari with a trained naturalist to get a chance to see the animals from very close quarters
- Float down the Rapti river in a canoe and enjoy views of the Himalayan foothills