The design-oriented Maximillian hotel is located amid an historic row of 19th century buildings offers a tasteful fusion of light, airy modernism in the old Town. It is a great base from which to discover Prague as most of the city is within walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has 71 rooms with views of a nearby church, balconies and separate lounges.It features a café/bar, restaurant, library, glass-walled event space and courtyard garden. The pastel-hued Restaurant Brasserie Maximilian is described as "casual chic”, serving a mix of international and local dishes.The hotel also has an in-house spa that is open between 1000 and 2200.
The Maximillian sits opposite the Haštal church, a 10 – 12 minute walk from the Old Town Square. Prague-Ruzyne Airport is located about 11km from the hotel.
- High-quality free breakfast buffet with hot and cold items.
- The Planet Zen Spa offers massages and pampering spa treatments from India, Thailand, and Laos & Bali.
- A design hotel with light, airy, contemporary decor
- Its fantastic location on a quiet street with church views yet within walking distance of Prague’s Old Town Square
- Visit the sights and sound of Prague
- Walking distance to the Old Town Square
- A range of dining options within walking distance of the hotel
- Enjoy a massage at the hotels Spa
- The library also has board games, books, and curated Czech design items