Mara Serena Safari Lodge is located in the center of the Mara Triangle overlooking the African Savannah and Mara River. Mara Serena has a very distinct architecture and ambience augmented with the warm spirit of the Maasai tribe and housing, both reflected in every nuance of its ovalish pod structures and warm contrasting colors painted to include tribal patterns, decor and designs.
Experience the extraordinary beauty, rich heritage and vibrant culture of Kenya’s Masai Mara with an array of activities and adventures created to inspire your spirit. From game viewing safaris to spot the “Big Five” (elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard and rhino) to hot air balloon rides high above the African savannah.
The Maasai Mara “Migration Trails’ Air Package to Mara Serena Safari Lodge
The exciting 2 nights cultural experience package that includes:
1. International Airfare and Taxes
3. Travel Insurance
5. All items of a personal nature like telephone calls, poterage, safari shop purchases etc...
6. Excludes the Mara Triangle entrance fees of USD70- per person per day.
Mara Serena Safari Lodge offers 74 accommodations with complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers.
1. Lodge Rooms offer the views of Mara from your private balcony.
2. The Mara Suite welcomes with marvellous views of Lake Mara.This suite appointed with a master bedroom with a King bed, a separate sitting area and two private balconies.
Both accommodations offer separate dining areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs. This Maasai Mara lodge provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
We specialise in customised holidays. Please brief us about your travel plans to send a customised quote.
2 Nights Accommodation in Lodge room with all meals, return air ticket from Nairobi with taxes, Game drives and use of Spa/Gym