Mahali Mzuri means 'beautiful place' in Swahili, and we are sure you will agree to this once you visit this property. Mahali Mzuri is Sir Richard Branson’s 12-tented luxury safari camp located in the private Olare Motorogi Conservancy in the wider Maasai Mara ecosystem in Kenya. Due to its excellent location, guests can witness not only the annual great migration but also the Big 5 all year around. The Main Tent houses a relaxing lounge with an open fireplace and a large decked area . Just a short distance from the Main tent is the 12-metre infinity swimming pool, big enough for a leisurely swim or a refreshing dip.
Mahali Mzuri was voted as the 'Favourite Safari Camp' at the Condé Nast Traveller Middle East Reader's Choice Awards in 2017 and came 2nd in 2018!
Mahali Mzuri is located within the Olare Motorogi Conservancy to the north of Kenya's famous Maasai Mara National Reserve, about 240km most due west of Nairobi (about 6 hours). The best way to arrive is by a 2 hour plane ride from Nairobi-Wilson Airport and then a 20 minute drive from the airstrip.
- The epitome of Glamping
- Located right in the path of the annual Great migration
- Ringside view to some of the most awe-inspiring wildlife viewing
- Unlimited access to the exclusive Olare Motorogi Conservancy
- Home to abundant animal life and roughly 150,000 Loita wildebeest
- The only camp in the conservancy with a female guide
- Twice daily game drives in 13,500 hectares
- View the Great migration
- Night time game drives
- Bush Walks
- Hot Air Balloon rides
- Masai Village tours & market visits
- Spa Treatments while overlooking the plains